Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wrap it up with Turbie Twist!!

     Although using the Turbie Twist is a great way to dry your hair, I love using this product to cover my hair when I'm at the spa or simply just taking a shower(in prevention from getting wet)! This hair towel can be used in a variety of ways when helping to keep your hair protected and dried! I love wrapping my hair and putting the turbie twist over it to prevent it from getting wet when I get my favorite signature body scrubs from the spa!! I always say that I like to go to the spa, but my hair doesn't have to look like I've been there!!

   This product is easy to wash and dry and can be folded small enough to fit into your purse!! This is a ladies must have so go and pick one up today!! You can purchase this from different retailers, however, I purchased mine from Bed Bath and Beyond for an average price of $19.99 for a pack of two (Dont forget to use that 25%off coupon lol)! It's totally worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment