Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sleep better with a Co-Sleeper!

        Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night to sooth your crying baby in another room? Are you tired of your baby sleeping in the same bed as you? Well try co-sleeping!! It's the best thing  for babies! I recommend this for as long as they can fit in it (not over 1 years), although it says it can hold up to 500lbs.The co-sleeper allows you to have easier night time feedings,a feeling of closeness, and it's a great way to keep your baby close while your doing your house hold duties! I adore the way I can keep it close to the side of my bed. It's truly heaven sent!

   I bought my co-sleeper from Bel Bambini in West Hollywood,Ca for an average price of $359.00. However you can also purchase this co sleeper from Hayneedle.com for $289.00. I wish I would've known about Hayneedle.com before I purchased mine, everyone knows how I love a good deal!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment