Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Something you'll love!

     Ok, I love oils!! I love getting out of the bath tub and mixing my favorite lotion (in which I will share in a later post) and oil together to give my body a silk effect!  You have to nurture your skin in order for it to give you that glow that everyone looks for! Although I absolutely looooovvve my oils, I hate the way that the oil smears everywhere leaving a little mess. Not to mention, it takes FOREVER to dry lol.

    This miraculous dry body oil spray by Victoria's Secret is AMAZING!! You spray your body,rub it in, and there is NO MESS! It smells amazing like warm vanilla brown sugar, and it drys quickly! You can purchase this from Victoria Secret for an average price of $12.00. Go get yours today! You'll be majorly impressed!!

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment