Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's something about the vapors!

      It's something about these Vicks soothing vapors that keeps me coming back for another purchase! When I hear a little congestion in my children chest, I immediately plug in my Vicks vaporizer!! Once you plug this in it immediately starts to vaporize the area helping your children sleep a little better at night.

    This portable Vicks vaporizer last for up to 8 hours and even has a built in night light. This waterless product is the best thing out next to a humidifier that helps with you or your child's congestion! One of the advantages of this product is that it comes with 5 vapor pad refills!! So there is no need buy any right away!!

Why wouldn't you want to sleep better at night? This product is a win, win situation! I purchased this from Cvs pharmacy for an average price of $13.50!!**Pricing varies at different stores**

1 comment:

  1. I need this in my life! I hate having to put water in the vaporizer, this is a great product.

    ReplyDelete