Thursday, July 18, 2013

Learning Together!!

   My son is four years old and it's almost time for kindergarten in the fall. As you know sometimes teaching/preparing your child to learn how to write can be a bit of a challenge.That's why pencil grips are the best thing invented to help our children succeed during the challenging stages!! They are small enough to grip onto any standard pencil, and some of them even have the ability to be used as erasers (not in the contents of the shown pack).

   I bought this and it works well for my son because he has the gift of being ambidextrous. The pencil grips are transitional for both right and left hand children! I purchased this from a local target for an average cost of $4.99.If you need extra help with your child, I truly recommend this!








No comments:

Post a Comment