Monday, July 22, 2013

The Real is the BOMB!!

      Hey everyone so I have found a new show to watch!! I am in love with the Fox 11 (Los Angeles) station, just in case you didn't know, mu television literally stays on channel 11 from the time that I wake up in the morning, until the time I go to sleep, except for the nights when Homeland, Scandal, and The Game of Thrones is airing. The Real Talk show is a very fun show to watch and it makes me feel like I'm at home gossiping with one of my girls!! They give you the real on all the celebrity gossip and the real on personal tips!! Not to mention the fashion on these ladies is THE BOMB!! I love to watch what they are wearing as they continue to look flawless thought the episodes!! This is their second week airing and can't wait for many more!!! Btw I want a Gab Bag!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment