Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Work it out for Work-out Wednesday!!

Time to work it out for Work out Wednesday!!!

    I had a busy day today but I won't let it leave me without a work out! 30 mins on the treadmill, 15 mins on the elliptical, and 15 mins of core!  It will be done!! To loose weight instantly, cardio is always the best way to go, that means go walking, start jogging, ride a bike if you can to get that heart rate going! It works!    If I can't make it to the gym, I will always stop in for a chocolate supreme protein smoothie, it's a healthy way to reduce my appetite while getting all the vitamins that I need.

   Also, if your in the los angeles area check out my good friend and trainer boot camp classes Monday-Thursday at 6 & 7 p.m. (Serious inquiries only)! It's our time now!! Let's get it right for our appearance and most importantly our health!


No comments:

Post a Comment