Monday, August 19, 2013

Make-up Monday!!

 Hey Loves,
     
     Today is our make-up Monday!!! I am about to give you the 100% real on a variety of make up products every monday, right here on my blog!! Be sure to remember that I don't give you a review unless I try the product myself!!

    This past weekend MAC cosmetics released a new product called "The Prep +Prime Beauty Balm"! This is an awesome seller especially if you want a natural look! The compact comes with a sponge, but be careful, it's made for a natural look, and when applied with a sponge it can look a little too thick on your face! Not to mention this beauty balm is made with spf so it protects your skin while looking beautiful.

     Online, they pared the compact with the 191 foundation brush, but in stores they are applying it with the 130 short duo fibre brush. That's the brush I purchased, and it applies the balm soo smoothly and so naturally. My compact color is Dark, what's yours?

     Average price for the BB compact is $30.00? and the brush is $42.00. This line also comes with in a liquid form for $30.00, but I prefer the compact! Get yours today!

   The picture below in the orange shows the product on my face!
            




No comments:

Post a Comment