Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mother of the Bride Pride | Say Yes to the Dress


Hello fellow say yes to the dress fans!! This video of my mother and I is hilarious. My mother and I had an amazing time filming this. I just want to clear my mothers name. When we filmed this episode it was an amazing experience. There were tears of joy, hugs and a lot of laughs. Upon receiving info that my clip was going to air before my wedding day, I had to explain to the fantastic TLC team that I didn't want the dress that I picked to be shown before my wedding day. Therefore clips that tainted my mothers personality a bit was aired. It was really funny to see how TLC was going to pull off not showing me saying yes, before it aired. Nevertheless, they did!! That team is amazing. My family and I had a wonderful experience and I wish I could do it all over again. So try not to be too harsh to my mother. I know this clip doesn't help but she's truly an amazing individual. Keep up with me on Facebook, Twitter, & Insatgram at Everythingmrspennloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment