Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Toddler/Baby Tuesday!!

Go Fisher Price!!

       The Laugh & Learn Apptivity case for iPhone, IPod touch, and iPads is a great way to protect you and your child's devices from their lovable drool and harsh throws! The clear film makes it easy to see the games. The handles and rattle beads enhance fine motor skills, and the shiny mirror on the back encourage self discovery, according to the brand and I agree 100%!

   The case is made sturdy enough to protect your electronics, and it is truly grade A! I love it!! My 4 year old, and my 8 month old, drops my phone all the time, and my 4 year old has cracked his iPad twice! Give them this in the backseat or at a restaurant and have a peaceful ride or time! This has amazingly help protect the longevity of my devices! I swear it's awesome for kids!!

Average Price: $16.99-$29.74 depending on the case. You can find this at toys r us, buy buy baby, and amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment