Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pink Pink Pink!!

I'm loving my nails for my upcoming trip!!! Often times when I'm getting ready to go to tropical places, I like to add a little length and a bright color lol!!! I bought this color almost 6 years ago in ATL while visiting my sisters and I fell in love with it!! I can't believe I lost it and found it in an old purse!!! Pink is my color so I'm happy I found it because it would've certainly been all used up by now!!! I don't know if the company still makes this color but I love it!! On the bottom of the bottle it doesn't give me a name for the color but it does say 24/7 and right under it the number 920 is listed!!! I love my flamboyant pink, I hope you do too! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #LoudColorsForTheTropics #Pink #BeenDoingThis #DRImComing

No comments:

Post a Comment