Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!!

There's not enough pic stitch frames to captivate how good of a Father you are. Having that I didn't have a Father in my life growing up, I was head strong and thought that I could play both rolls because that was all I knew. I'm so glad that you changed my heart towards Fathers in general because there are Good men out there that ARE good Fathers!!! You set the bar so high and I'm so grateful that you are the Father to our two beautiful boys!! Anyone can have a child and be a DAD, but it takes a STRONG/REAL man to be a Father (there is a difference). So on this day that runs once a year, I can't help but to acknowledge to the world how Good of a Father you are!!!! In the society that we live in today there's not many like you, I love you and thank you for changing my life forever๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ #EverythingMrsPennLoves #HappyFathersDay #InTheKitchenAlready #ILoveYou Boi #MyHusband #ItsForever

No comments:

Post a Comment