Saturday, June 14, 2014

How Special!!

by @justtiqs "The best day of my trip!! Happy Fathers Day! So excited to see my family!! I have an amazingly good looking family!!! So happy they loved their books!! @milienated @sb0426 @mrsamabb @judge_not @mrspenn72 @everythingmrspennloves #family #sargent #barnes #babies #books #fathers #everythingmrspennloves  #raiders #roscoes #cali #la  #losangeles #funtimes #laughter #memories #happy #smile #love #familymatters"...... This truly brought tears to my eyes!!! I hope they enjoy their books as they travel through the series with Donald!!' @justtiqs seeing this confirms why I don't give up!!! Thank you for your endless support!!😘😘😘😘😘 #EverythingMrsPennLoves #TheManyAdventuresofDonald #Support #FathersDayReads #SoHappy #ShopTheSeries EverythingMrsPennLoves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment