Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Am Mother.....

Titled: I Am Mother             Nothing in this world could ever keep me from protecting you..... No opinion, No thought, No Man or Woman..... It is my job as a mother to protect you from all the bad & evil in this world, protect you from people that try to instill doubt & fear in you and to protect you with wisdom from all of the people that will lie to you.... No one that doesn't love me will EVER love you genuinely.....and when God calls me to take my final breath, I know that my spirit, love and wisdom will protect you from the things that I physically can't....For I am your mother, you are me and because of that I will always protect you....Mrs.Penn❤️#EverythingMrsPennLoves #MyBabies #LateNightRocking&Writing #UnderStandTheMessage #IAMMother

No comments:

Post a Comment