Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sneak Peek!!

    While the house is quite, Dominick wants me to read "I Think I Met A Super Hero"!! Going on 17 months this month, he loves for me to read to him!!! He enjoys all the colors in the book but most of all he loves seeing the illustrations of our family throughout the series (in which we taught him to identify). It's nothing like stimulating their little minds in the morning and before bed time! Reading aloud to your baby helps to stimulate your child listening skills and it helps develop memory skills as well!! Why not start them off with a book that the whole family can enjoy from The Many Adventures of Donald series!!! Here's a sneak peek into my second book!! Available for purchase June 1st on EverythingMrsPennLoves.com!! #EMPLBooks #ShopSoon #SeCondBook  

No comments:

Post a Comment