Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Second Time Around!!

I'm soo happy!!!

   I opened up the boxes at my house and to my surprise my second book "I Think I Met A Super Hero" by me came in!!!I'm sooo excited to see my series come to together!! I dedicated this book to my loving husband and to all the AMAZING fathers out there that are not able to be there with their children because they are providing for their families etc. This book is to uplift those fathers and let them know that no matter where they are or what they are doing for their families, that they will always be their child's/children "Super Hero". Toast to my Husband and to all the amazing Dads out there!! You guys were the true inspiration behind this book!! I'm super elated to be a children's author for the second time around and I can't wait to share this series with the world!! Nick Jr, Disney & Sprout I'm coming for you soon :)!! Releasing June 1st just in time for those sentimental gifts for Fathers Day!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves 

#IThinkIMetASuperHero #June1st 

#GreatRead 

#SoHappy #VougingWithMyBook

No comments:

Post a Comment