Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day to such an amazing woman!! Thank you for all your love and dedication to me!! Being the only child from you, you surrounded me with sooo much love so that I never felt alone. When I was I'll, you took care of me, when I was struggling you were there for me. When I thought I couldn't, you  encouraged me and told me I could, when I shed tears, you wiped my face, and when I need a listening ear, your always near!! You are my best friend and my gladiator and such an amazing mother and grandmother. I will never give up because of you. I love you!!! Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the amazing mommies!! I salute you!!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #HappyMothersDay #ShesMyQueen #IamherCub #NoLoveLikeHers #Unconditional @suzyqluvs 😘😘👯👭😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment