Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Little Learning Fun!

A Little Learning Fun!!

     A baby/child mind is like a sponge in their early stages. It is important to read to them and to keep their minds stimulated. This book is one of my favorites for early talkers/readers! My baby just tore the button portion off but it's really amazing!! **Note, I've had this book for over 5 years and my 1st son loved it as well** My baby loves pressing the buttons and matching the picture up to each button/sound!! I purchased this from target years ago but I'm pretty sure they have them everywhere now!! Take the time to read to your babies!! It does make a difference!!

I might just have to start my own series of learning books for children!!☺️☺️☺️ #EverythingMrsPennLoves #LearningIsFun #OurChildrensFundamentals #MyOwnLearningBooks #Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment