Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shaikoo!

I love this item!!

     I love my sons towel from @shaikootowels!!! I hate getting wet every time I pick him up out of the bath tub. Not to mention when taking your baby out, sometimes your towel can slouch or drop!! Not with @shaikootowels!!! Try their hands free baby towel!! It's 100% cotton with a Velcro closure!! It's super easy!! The little hand pockets allow you to safely wrap your baby without any slipping or sliding!! They also come in a variety of trim colors!! The one pictured is their military-green!! They also have polka dot trim I'm a variety of colors and their military colors also come in pink & blue, in which we both carry!! I highly recommend this product!! You can purchase yours from our lovely boutique at EverythingMrsPennLoves located at 16736 Ventura Blvd, Encino, Ca 91436!! Open today from 10:30-6, call us for pricing and more details, 818.990.0507!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #BabyTowel #Plush #Safe #HandsFree #Shaikoo

No comments:

Post a Comment