Thursday, February 6, 2014

Time to relax!!!

   Sometimes my days can be endless with all the things that I'm working on. Every now and then, I get a little muscle tension around my shoulder and neck area which makes me want to lay down in the bed and do absolutely nothing. This "Calming Crescent Shoulder Wrap" helps me out!! It is amazing and it's designed for both men and women!!

    Whether you want it cooled or warmed (I prefer mine warmed) I warm mine as instructed for 2 minutes in the microwave  and then I apply it around my neck!! You will instantly feel like your at the spa!! With components of herb cinnamon, clove, and eucalyptus this is known to calm your senses while creating a sweet aura. The heat therapy encourages increased circulation and has proven to ease muscle tension, stress, headaches, arthritic pain and to comfort achy muscles. This gets a super "YES" from me and the directions are self explanatory!!

My mom always knows what I need!! Thanxs!!!

This was purchased from Burke Williams Spa for $41.00 however you can purchase online at dreamtimeinc.com as they have many products that may help you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment