Wednesday, February 12, 2014

For Over 5 Years!!!

For over 5years!!!

   I have been using this product for over 5 years!! When my first son was born I was looking for items to prevent diaper rash. I am a big believer in putting something on the skin your babies private areas to help prevent rashes that could possibly occur. While most people turn to A&D or Vaseline, I turn to "Bottom Butter" by Palmers!! Of course, all of Palmers products are made with real cocoa butter, however, this product includes Vitamins A, D &Pro Vitamin B5 which was designed to sooth, prevent, and treat diaper rashes. I have found this product now hard to find. I usually purchase this product at Target for an average price of $6.00. However, if you can't find it there go to diapers.com and purchase yours for $5.24!!! I really enjoy this product for my kids!! Buy yours now!!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #Palmers #BottomButter #MrsPennFavBabyProducts #MomsNecessity   

No comments:

Post a Comment