Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Next Two Books!!!

Here's a sneak peek of the two books that I've worked sooo hard on!! The second book is titled Super Hero & the third is titled "He Likes To Do What I Do".
The inspiration for "Super Hero" came from the love between Donald and his father. This book was written to express that daddy will always be his "Super Hero". The premise of the book is to honor hard working fathers like my husband and to remind them that even though you may not be able to be apart of every aspect of their life, just know you will always be your child/children Super Hero.

The third book titled " He Likes To Do What I Do" came from Donald's ongoing interaction with his family. This instills the value of appreciating your family and friends so you don't have to miss them so much when they leave.

I cannot wait for you to travel on this journey with us as Donald encounters many different situations. I appreciate your support and cannot wait for you to read the next adventure!

#TheManyAdventuresofDonald #SuperHero #HeLikesToDoWhatIDo #ChildrensBookSeries #EverythingMrsPennLoves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment