Friday, September 6, 2013

My heart made me do it!

     So today while I was walking to my car with my bags, a little voice said, "Mommy, Mickey Mouse!" When I turned around it was beautiful little girl with GORGEOUS blue eyes with a sad face because she wanted something from the Disney store. With her mom trying to keep her quiet, I noticed that her mother had a slight sad face as well..... My heart could not let me NOT give this little girl something that I had in one of my bags, so I gave her a brave doll! The little girl and her family was so happy and thankful...My heart filled with joy seeing the happiness that exuded from the little girl while holding her new doll. I just couldn't resist! I'm so happy she was happy!❤ You know Mrs. Penn loves the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment