Monday, July 28, 2014

What's your predictor results??

So I personally love this Chinese predictor chart! Did I follow it when having my kids? No, but I went back and filled in the info and it was right on target!! With the left side being your age, you must line the top row with your month of conception and it aligns you with the gender of baby you are suppose to have. Now, I don't know how this works when it comes to multiples and all of that but the people that do have one child at a time, try it out and let me know if it works for you!!! I was 21 and I conceived in January and I had a boy!! With my second I was 26 and I conceived in April and I had another boy!!! lol lol is it just me? Or does this really work??? Try it!! The website is www.content.thebump.com! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #GenderPredictor #Chinese #CoincidenceOrNah #TellMe #Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment