Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Keeping Them Active!!

Chilling Before Camp!!                   
  I believe that if you can, every parent should try to keep their child/children active and to keep their minds stimulated!!! Do fun things with them whether it's exploring nature at the park or beach (which is free), enrolling them in Gymboree classes, finding local story time at your nearest book stores, day camps, summer schools, or by simply buying workbooks to help them get ahead is necessary!! I always put my sons education first. If we take a trip, a workbook and a book is in route with us, and in the event we forget it, I have downloaded all his favorite books and math games to the iPad!!! Don't get me wrong, I do let my kids be kids as well!! There are days where they do absolutely nothing, but for the most part they are doing something!!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #SmartMinds #Education#BuildingGreatness 

No comments:

Post a Comment