Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gro Egg!!!

Gro Egg!!!


     I was so upset that I lost my digital gro egg color changing thermometer!!! This is so useful when helping determine the perfect temperature for your baby/child's room or any room in your home. Gro egg allows your baby to sleep well without tossing and waking up to kick the covers off. This also helps us parents get a little more sleep at night. Changing its colors from blue to red automatically, each color helps to create a safe sleeping environment for your little one/ones!!


Blue:Too cold (under 61 degrees F)

Yellow: Recommended temperature by the company (61-67 degrees F)

Orange: Warm (68-75 degrees F) My preferred temperature 

Red: Too Warm (over 75 degrees F)


I purchased mine from Buy Buy Baby for an average price of $24.99. This product is easy enough to travel with!!! I love it!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #MrsPennLoves #Products #TheGroCompany

No comments:

Post a Comment