Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Toddler/Baby Tuesdays!!

Hey Everyone,

    Yes, high chairs are still in!! I'm finding that some women do not like buying high chairs anymore because it saves cost and it's more convenient to put your child on your lap nowadays!!! I say #WRONG (to putting the child on the lap)!! I'm sorry, but I need my moments to eat by myself sometimes. I need to be able to move freely without my baby in my arms. Not to mention, when I put my baby in the high chair, it allows me to do more than one thing at a time. I chose the no cracks, no crevices, easy to clean & put together Flair highchair by Boon. This highchair is heaven sent. It is super easy to adjust the height, making it comfortable to use more than one table in your home.

    The tray is also dishwasher safe and it's rollers make it easy to glide. How cool is that??? Did I mention that it only took me 15-20 mins after reading the directions, to put this together? In mommy world, that's quick!! I love it!!! 

    If your looking for an easy to clean and put together highchair, this is the best!! You can buy it directly from boon for $279.00. However, I have also found it on amazon and other sister sites for $229.00!! Try it out, it is worth the investment!!! 

Note: I do not blog everyday because I actually try out the products that I post!! It's a honest review!! If you would like me to try a product email me at EverythingMrsPennLoves@gmail.com!! Let's rate together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment