Monday, October 28, 2013

Make-Up Mondays!!!

Hey Everyone,

      My favorite lip is a nude one!! I love to go glam with my eyes, and have a nude lip to classy it out!! Here are my three favorite nude lips!! Starting from left to right, 1)C-Thru lip glass 2) Matte Nude RiRi lipstick 3) Revealing lip glass!! These are truly my favs!! I wear C-Thru with almost everything!! If these colors are too nude for you, you can try Chai lip glass by MAC or the color Spite!!! My favorite every day look is applying a malt on my lid, with a cudoroy or mulch (both Mac eyeshadows) in the crease with my c- thru lip glass!! The Mac Lip glasses can sometimes make your lips cakey but the colors are The Bomb! To help with the moisture, I always put some Chapstick or Vaseline on my lips before I apply any M.A.C products on my lips!! Try yours now!!

      You can purchase the lipglasses from any M.A.C store, or retailer for an average price of $15.00. The yRiRi lipstick is $16.50!! Get your nude lip now!! Every woman should have that classic look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment