Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blooming Bath

     Here's my first post of the day!! This is something I posted on my personal Instagram page about twelve weeks ago, and received soooo many personal text messages about. So here's the 411 about this product!!
    It's Durable, washable, easy to travel with, fits in most sinks, and most importantly it is comfortable for my new baby!!! It's a must buy!! It is much easier to wash your bundle of joy in a blooming bath than a heavy bath tub.Out of 10 stars I would give this product all 10!! You can purchase this at your nearest Buy Buy Baby or Right Start.Hope you guys love this product as much as I do!! Let me know what you think!

Product Name: Blooming Bath 
Average Price: $39.00

1 comment:

  1. Love this I will definitely be getting this when I have another baby

    ReplyDelete