Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mommy Talk Wednesday's!!'

This week were introducing Mommy Talk Wednesday's!!!! Share your thoughts on getting your little ones out of the bed!! With my first son we let him cry it out while coming in his room to soothe him as needed. It worked, but I don't think I can do that with my second baby!! What are your methods to getting your babies out the bed!!!! Speak on it!!!


The picture reads....Just like most mommy's, I am tired of my children sneaking in my bed! I have caught my oldest at the foot of my bed and my youngest, whines until I put him in my bed (on occasions) smh!! What is your mommy remedy on getting your baby out of your bed??? Share w/me!! #EverythingMrsPennLoves #Q&As #NeedingMoreSleep #BecauseItHAppens #BecauseItsOurLifeStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment