Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MadPax!!

Toddler/Baby Tuesday!!!

       I love my multi-color spiked back pack from my Boutique!! I became very tired in carrying my diaper bag and my purse around. No matter what brand my diaper bag was, I was sick of it!!! So I bought a Mad Pax back pack from the EverythingMrsPennLoves Boutique and it has been my favorite go to when I'm traveling with my boys!! It has a separate compartment that allows me to put my travel changing station w/ my diapers and wipes!! Infront of that compartment I'm able to put extra clothing my wallet and more!! This backpack is very spacious!!! In addition to the roomy inside, this backpack has two spacious front zippers that allows me to put my "snack ball" by boon (see previous post for details) and BOTH of my cell phones on each side!!! Did I mention I was able to put a sippy cup and 2 bottles in there????? Yep, I'm winning!!!! And with all of those items in my backpack it did not weigh it down surprisingly!! It DID NOT feel like I had a camping backpack on my back!!' I love it!!! Last week I went to Knotts Berry Farm to help chaperone my sons class and I brought along my other little one!!! Come purchase one now from The EverythingMrsPennLoves Boutique!!! We have a ton of different ones to choose from!!! Located at 16736 Ventura Blvd, Encino, Ca 91436!!!!  Call us at 818.990.0507!!! #everythingmrspennloves #MommyMeetsBaby #BackPacks #ChangingItUp #MadPax #BecauSeItsourLifeStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment