Friday, March 14, 2014

Exposed!!!

Exposed!!!

    We're barely 3 months into the new year and engagements are happening left and right!!! I am sooooo happy for all my friends that have gotten engaged or will be getting married this year. Love is such a beautiful thing!!!

   I have had many inquires on who was my wedding planner or on wedding theme ideas. Honestly my best kept secret is my friend Deborah James and her assistant Mindy from BellaVita Events!! Traveling from coast to coast I needed someone to see the vision that I had and to execute each aspect, from the florals to the plates. She slayyyyyed it!!! Being a bride can be overwhelming but she always made sure that everything was in tact and that I was getting the best deal on everything that I wanted. I couldn't ask for better service!!!! Whether you are in the Los Angeles area or planning a destination wedding, she can do it at all scales!!! I love her and her team!!! She's sooo amazing!!! Check out her website and see my wedding featured @ bellavitaevents.com!!! You will be pleased!!!!#EverythingMrsPennLoves #LoveDeb #LoveMindy #Friends #BestPlanner #Checkherout #Want2ReliveTheMoment #SheCapturesTheMoments

No comments:

Post a Comment