Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Work out Wednesday!!!

       So today I accomplished 45 minutes of working out on my tred mill. I have been working endlessly on the opening of my store next year, and work and family have been catching up to me! However, my health is important, and I have decided to  change my eating habits. No more burgers and fries on a regular!!! I'm switching out the fatty foods for a colorful plate. Having a colorful plate includes vegetables, fruit, lean meats, and the right carbs!! Brown rice & sweet potatoes are healthy carbs to eat to help with fulfillment. 
     While eating a colorful plate, I have also come encounter with colorful juices!! Yes, I'm getting my fruit and veggies juiced and delivered to help me with my calorie intake in between meals!! When I need healthy meals or my juices compressed, I call Indulgent Occasions Cusine & Events Couture in Los Angeles, to provide me with meals, and juices to my doorstep. They are amazing people and they work with such a professional staff!! If your in the Los Angeles area look them up!!
The juices shown below are:
Pear, Green Apple, Spinach & Ginger
Pineapple, Orange & Red Apple
Beet, Green Apple, Cucumber, Celery, & Ginger
Carrot,Red Apple, Lime, &Ginger

It's not easy but it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment