Friday, September 12, 2014

MIMIJUMI!!

MIMIJUMI!!!!

I cannot wait to place my order for these bottles!!!!! I loved them at the ABC Conference!!! I truly honor the fact that it doesn't have a million little parts to serve one purpose!! Often times when you have bottles that are designed to make the transition from breast to bottle a little easier, and to help prevent colic, you sometimes find that these bottles have 5 parts!! Doesn't it get frustrating when you loose those parts and you have to purchase a whole new bottle with all those parts????? Well MIMIJUMI IS YOUR ANSWER!!! This bottle has a soft nipple making the transitional stage easier. It has a red grip that seals the bottom of the bottle to prevent it from sliding across the counter. Of course it's BPA FREE and falls in line in using non toxic plastic etc, and it comes in two cool named sizes!! The hungry sizes goes to 9oz and the NOT so hungry is a 4oz!! I love it and I can't wait to use it!!! What's your favorite bottle???? #EverythingMrsPennLoves #MIMIJUMI #Bottles #LoveNewProducts 

No comments:

Post a Comment