Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Making it up with MAKE-UP MONDAYS!!!

    This is a late post but I had to post about it!! I have now tried this new creamy eye liner for almost a week now and I LOVE IT!!! Laura Mercier eyeliner cream is ABSOULETLY AMAZING!!! It is dermatologist and allergy tested that help decrease the risk of irritation, which is a MAJOR plus!!! I have used many eyeliners (trying to get these eyes right) and my eyes have always seemed to continuously get irritated. They usually start watering or getting itchy after applying (major NO NO)! This really works!! Whether your winging that top eye out or not, this product will help you achieve the look your looking for! I love it!!

I found this amazing product at Sephora for an approximate price of $22.00. Yes it may seem steep but hey it's worth it!! The brush that I like to use is MAC small angle brush, however, any reliable angle brush works!

No comments:

Post a Comment