Friday, September 27, 2013

They did that- On our Fabulous Findings Fridays!!!

    Tia & Tamera "did that" with their newest product from their company "Need"!! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVEEE their stretch mark cream called Stretchy!! This all natural cream helps moisturizes and treats your new or exsisting stretch marks. When I saw this product I was amazed at all it's ingredients such as Argan oil, cupuacu butter, horsetail (which rebuilds connective tissue) and my favorites cocoa butter and aloe Vera just to name a few!! It smells sooooo good and I find it rare to find a citrus smelling product like this, but it honestly works! I couldn't stop smelling my hands because it's smells sooo good and it's different!! I'm happy to see companies stepping out of the norm with scents for mothers!! I am loving this!!!

   You can purchase yours from needbrands.com for an average price of $17.99!! Go buy some now!! Even if you don't have stretch marks, the ingredients and smell is good enough for a everyday lotion!! 

Truly Yours,
Mrs.Penn xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment