Monday, September 16, 2013

Make-up Mondays!!!

Here's my secret!!!!

     When it comes to mascara, Diorshow "Blackout" is my favorite!!! I also use the Diorshow "New Look" as well! 

    Most women think that it's all about the actual mascara product. They think that the liquid makes the eyelashes extend and it does to a certain extent. Although I am no make up artist, I have tried A LOT of mascaras and I have learned that it is all about the brush that helps extend your perfect lashes. For example, I don't think that the Diorshow "New Look" has the right liquid for my lashes. I use the Diorshow "New Look" to help separate and extend my lashes, while I use the Diorshow "Blackout" for the fullness and the glamour. A lot of people do the reverse, but it's truly up to you. I also love that the Dior mascaras does NOT irritate my eyes, and that Dior also carries a Lash Plumping Serum that plumps and lengthens your lashes for the women that need the extra extense!! You can purchase this from many Dior locations/retailers for prices between $25.00-28.50. Nordstrom, Macy's and Sephora carry this line!

Ps. The waterproof version is AMAZING!! It literally lasts forever, but it can get a little sticky so please remove with caution to prevent pulling out your lashes. With anything that is waterproof, it is built to last, so be careful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment