Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Let's get sensual!

       This by far has to be one of my favorite items to use! This jasmine vanilla body scrub after use leaves your skin silky soft. A few years ago one of my cousins put me onto this and I haven't been able to shake this product since! The jasmine vanilla gives you the perfect glow especially during the summer months!  No lotion after use is needed on certain skin types as it can become too oily if used improperly! This is a 100% must try for my Mrs.Penn followers so go check it out!!!
Product info...
Purchase from: Bath and Body Works
Scent: Jasmine Vanilla
Estimated Cost: $16.00 per container 
**As of right now Bath and Body Works is having a great sale on this item.Buy two and get two free for online purchases. Check your local store locations for in store sales**

No comments:

Post a Comment